As everyone is aware, this is an unprecedented time for our country. Gator Shredding Inc. is an important provider to essential business’ in Ohio and West Virginia, in particular several hospitals, banks, doctors offices and essential manufacturing facilities. Our shredded paper is sent to paper mills and it is then turned into much needed paper supplies such as toilet paper, masks and other much needed supplies. WE REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Because of this, you can continue to count on us as a valued partner providing you with continued safe and secure service. During this time, employee safety continues to be our highest priority. Gator Shredding Inc. has been following CDC guidelines, including but not limited to regular cleaning and sanitization of trucks, bins, social distancing in the office (which is minimally staffed) and with several employees working remotely from home. In addition, we have implemented explicit policies, instruction, and training to minimize the need for interaction among clients’ employees and others, including our employees adhering to the following:
- Not reporting to work should they feel any symptoms, including but not limited to fever, difficult breathing, headaches or muscle aches.
- Temperature Evaluation Upon Arrival to Work.
- Wearing of Face Masks, and frequent sanitizing of hands either by washing or hand sanitizer.
- Washing of all equipment that is used to service clients.
- Maintaining a safe distance between customers and eliminating or minimizing the need to exchange paperwork or writing instruments during service.
- Maintaining all existing policies related to data security, including authorized access to records and media already transferred to employees’ custody.