Protect your valuable data with hard drive destruction. Gator Shredding offers witnessed destruction of hard drives, CD’s, pill bottles, x-rays and videos.
Hard Drive Destruction
Have your hard drives securely destroyed at your location with just one call to Gator Shredding.
PHYSICAL DESTRUCTION OF YOUR HARD DRIVE IS THE ONLY TRUE DATA BREACH DEFENSE
Unfortunately, far too many risks are both knowingly and unknowingly taken with confidential paper and digital paper every day – the bad guys are always lurking, ready to take advantage. Gator Shredding can prevent this from happening.
The typical hard drive can be a combination of personal and/or corporate data that can be illegally used, sold and exposed. A single hard drive can hold the same amount of data as a truckload full of paper documents or more and it can be spread around the world in seconds.
Many people think that if you’ve “deleted” your files before disposing of old computers that it all you need to destroy your data, however much of it remains accessible to hackers and identity thieves. The only way to secure your electronic data and your piece of mind is to physically destroy your hard drives – is with Gator Shredding.
Our Hard Drive Disposal Process:
- We come to your location to destroy your hard drives on site
- We record the serial numbers of each hard drive before destruction
- We use our powerful Hard Drive Crusher to render your data completely not recoverable
- After crushing, the pulverized pieces of your hard drive are recycled and the raw materials are used to make new products
- We provide Certificates of Destruction which lists each hard drive, including the serial numbers we recorded before destruction
- Hard drive destruction can also be done at our plant facility with a schedule appointment
A hard drive should never be handled over to a recycling company until it has been destroyed or at an eWaste Recycling Event. Even if you have deleted all files, reformatted the drive, etc. – your data is still there to be found by people who make their living stealing valuable information from hard drives like yours. Your data deserves the real protection that only Gator Shredding can provide.
We are committed to protecting the environment
All shredded material is taken to our secure facility where it is baled and sent to the paper mill to be recycled into items such as paper towels, toilet paper and/or napkins. Recycling paper saves trees, conserves water and reduces the amount of waste going to landfills.